I know, if the subject was any more exciting and I could cause my self an injury right..... Ok, it was the first thing I picked up when I decided to set myself a task.
Anyway, modelling and rendering.... pretty straight forward really, I threw in a bit of Mudbox sculpting for the headphone pads but apart from that it was very quick, straight forward and fun.
It's nice to set yourself challenges every now and then, no pressure to get it done just zone out and enjoy the practice.
Here's some pictures....
A nice jaunty angle, I think I might have overdone the depth of field here but hey, I'm the client here and I'm happy with it!!
Close up of the label, I decided to use geometry for the badges rather than bump maps, it's worked out quite nicely really.
Another close up, this time of the hinge, what's the point in adding detail if you don't render it eh!
I rather like this shot, it sort of looks like it belongs in an advert.
Anyway, that's that... I don't really feel as though I pushed myself with this little project but I did learn some stuff along the way. I definitely need to brush up on my composition skills and remember to adjust the depth of field on the rendering camera... or at least write a script to do it for me!!